Delivery of products and associated charges
Due to the particular circumstances of transport companies during this period, delivery times of your order may be longer than usual.
- Free shipping on all orders over 100£
- The products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated on the Order by the Client within 3-5 days from FiloBlu having accepted the Order, at the cost specifically indicated on the Website before placing the Order. FiloBlu reserves the right to accept or refuse requests for delivery beyond the territories of Italy or Europe. In any case, for deliveries outside the territories of Italy, delivery expenses and lead times may be subject to change.
- With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
- The lead times for delivery indicated by FiloBlu are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
- At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note.
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.